The Project Architect is responsible for the development of projects through all phases of documentation, and the production of accurate, and well-coordinated documents. The Project Architect will also be responsible for the day to day activities of the Project Team and the coordination of complex projects and/or multiple small projects.
- Registered Architect preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited architectural program with Bachelor's level degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional architectural experience
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation
- Strong Construction Documentation (CD) skills
- Demonstrate competency with computer software (Revit, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a Project Team of professionals to meet project objectives
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate and supervise Project Team. Direct and coordinate consultants as needed.
- Make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgment.
- Assist in proposal/marketing efforts
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all Project related tasks
- Travel to Project Job Site or Design Office as required to facilitate design and construction under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Collaborate with other team members as required to meet project objectives
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the Project and Firm